INSTALLING SPRING... ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.
404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.
Carol, it's that global warming...so unpredictable.
ReplyDeleteVeronica
Did you delete my comment, Carol?
ReplyDeleteIt has disappeared.
Veronica
No - that's weird!
ReplyDeleteIt was very cute. Can you post again? I think I can get it out of my emails. Sorry about that.
Carol, it's that global warming...so unpredictable.
ReplyDelete(Reposted)
I thought I was losing my mind (what is left of it). I was certain that I had posted it. A few hours later, it was gone...
ReplyDeleteSome global warming trolls no doubt...
Veronica
Guess what - I found it in the spam. Weird, because that's the first place I looked yesterday and it wasn't there.
ReplyDeleteperhaps you're right!