Sunday, June 4, 2017

Did I write this?


This woman echoes my thoughts as I watch the poor people of London react react to the culture of death social experiment they invited, elected and embraced. God help them.

The ISIS-embracing Mayor of London is telling his people there is "no reason to be alarmed".



President Trump was rightly shocked by the elected sociopath. But, in many ways, I don't blame Kahn for being stunned by the panic of people who politically empowered savage murderers. There is nothing to be surprised about. Keep calm and pour yourself a cup of tea. This is the tip of the iceberg.

The police ran. Good for them. They were able to get home to their loved ones, tuck their babies into bed, kiss their wife goodnight.

They are under no obligation to commit suicide for citizens who let them be stripped of weapons to protect themselves and us.

I am sooo thankful that US citizens elected a President who is trying to stop it from happening to us. May he be empowered and blessed on this great Feast of Pentecost.

Jesus we trust in You, but may I remind You that we have enough problems on our hands. LOL.

No comments: