Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Obama's One Education Accomplishment: Rape Narratives for Kindergartners



McCain socked Obama with an effective ad today.

The ad bashes Obama for an Illinois state senate bill he supported that allowed for “age-appropriate” sex education for K-12 instruction. The ad said that measure represents Obama’s only accomplishment on education.

The McCain ad characterizes Obama as someone who supported “comprehensive sex education” for kindergartners. The voiceover in the ad incredulously asks: “Learning about sex before learning to read?”

The programs, which actually increase the risk of sexual abuse, are kooky.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I came upon your blog recently. I see you represent a very "pro-life" viewpoint and are in the Boston area. May I suggest you visit concordpastor.blogspot.com for a very different viewpoint on the issues? This is from a Catholic pastor in Concord Mass. who represents the progressive Catholic position.I'd especially point you to his posts on September 3 on "pro-life" and "pro-choice" and ask you to read the links to the debate in America magazine on how Catholics can support Obama. Thanks.

TTC said...

Oh, you must be talking about Austin Flaming. No thanks Dear. He's been misdirecting souls for decades. I'll not give him any space in my head!

Anonymous said...

Can you give any examples of misdirection? I am curious. I would be willing to give my email if you'd prefer to respond off-line.

TTC said...

No, I'm sorry.

You are aware of the differences he has with the Catholic Church already. If you wanted to know the ways he is misdirecting, you'd understand the teachings of the Church when you read them.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time, I was in a parish lead by Fr. Fleming and was naive enough to believe what he was teaching was Catholic. Years later, when I found out the sins and offenses I was committing against Christ, I was aghast. After I recovered spiritually, I told the story to the Bishop and asked him why he would allow his flock to be indoctrinated to sin against Christ. His response was pathetic and sad.

Anonymous, I hope you find a holy and loyal priest to guide your soul!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just read that pastor's site. He is linking to "New Ways Ministry" - people who were excommunicated!!!!

Austin Fleming is COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL WITH HERESIES!

Why isn't Cardinal O'Malley protecting his flock???????