Thursday, January 15, 2009

What did Governor Strickland Know About McFadden and When Did He Know It?



Eric McFadden spent a couple of years internet stalking because of my prolife activism in the grassroots. By stalking, I mean the number of communications were so numerous and the content of those communications so threatening and, quite frankly, weird, that their intention was to intimidate.

As soon as I would erase his perverted and threatening comments, he would post another. If I blocked him, he would go to another location to get a new IP address and continue his harassment. No amount of telling him to stop would be fruitful.

By threatening, I mean he would allege that Nancy Pelosi. the Clintons and John Kerry were not only subsidizing what he construed as political activism for them, he would make the assertion that they would use, or more accurately misuse, the IRS or Attorney Generals to falsely accuse and bankrupt or attorneys to file law suits on his behalf to bankrupt, should anyone dare to defend themselves against his mania. Again, by threatening, I mean to convey that the substance of his communications was so bizarre, sexually charged and filled with malice for women in particular that anyone reading it would construe that his rage was violent and unpredictable.

I was far from the only person whom McFadden was harassing. He seemed to pick out people and and ride them until they were fearful for their life, their family, their job, their vocation.

Then he would take a hiatus.

For instance, starting somewhere in 2005, I endured an 18 month round. I employed various strategies on my own trying to get McFadden to stop. Somewhere in late 2006, McFadden started sending his kooky messages signing his name as "Eamon". Then, McFadden put up a blog named "Eamon". In my ignorance of who and what "Eamon" was, I did a google search using the name "Eamon". Eamon is a musician who speaks about women in sexually charged, violent vulgar and degrading lyrics - including, you guessed it, pimping women. I'll post a link to his lyrics with the caveat you read them at your own risk as the vulgarity and sexual nature is grotesque. Eamon Lyrics here. Since the lyrics were similar to McFadden's meme in leaving comments and sending emails, I naturally connected the dots and thought to myself, I best be escalating protecting myself and my family.

I subsequently called Alexia Kelley and Chris Korzen, who were at the time employing and empowering McFadden and notified them in writing of specific McFadden's activities and asking them to intercede. LINKED HERE or email me at cmmckinley@aol.com. Alexia Kelley, Chris Korzen and their attorney responded by threatening me with a lawsuit. So much for Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good.

McFadden laid low for a while but then resurfaced as an employee of Strickland's, as we all know now, heading up "faith based initiatives". In October of 2007, he started up tormenting again with another member in the pro-life community. Because I had decided I was going to be proactive in defending myself from this lunatic, I contacted Governor Strickland's office and asked to speak to his legal counsel about McFadden's "faith-based initiatives" and to give them a heads-up that I had no intention of undergoing another round of abuse.

I spoke with two members of his staff counsel (one of them Christine Thompson) and sent them, in writing, various links to things McFadden authored publicly on his own blog, on other people's blogs where he used his real name and that which McFadden was sending to me specifically.
I sent them a copy of the letter I sent to "Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good" folks, and said in various ways very bluntly and straightforward, that McFadden was unstable, a predator and a dangerous person to women and I was extremely concerned for others whom he may be victimizing at present and in the future. She was skeptical, naturally. I suggested that she not take my word for it but instead conduct their own investigation of her staff member's "faith-based activities" and draw their own conclusion.

A few days later, I spoke to Ms. Thompson who said she could not divulge the results of their investigation but Mr. McFadden was no longer an employee of Governor Strickland's. I ended my communications with her by saying the same thing I said to Alexia Kelley and Chris Korzen: McFadden should never be given political power which he uses to exploit and endanger.

Subsequently, McFadden added a description to his "Eamon" blog profile that mentioned that he was founder of Catholics for Kerry, and most recently he was the faith-based director for Strickland. A couple of days later, the reference to John Kerry's Catholic work with McFadden was deleted from his profile. You may make your own judgment about whether Kerry's staff pulled that plug and whether or not he knew of the recent events at Strickland's. Could be a complete coincidence. What is not a coincidence, is that I notified Strickland's legal counsel that he was using his position with them to gain credibility for himself in his future endeavors of torture and a few days later, any reference to his shtick at Strickland's office vanished.

Whatever they found in their investigation, which I assume included a tour by their IT department of McFadden's hard drive in his office after I pointed out that the guy was using the name Eamon which may be a musician with a violent sexual imagination, gave them links to things Eric authored and signed with his own name that were screwy, alleged that his stalking and numerous disturbing communications to me led me to be scared enough to call the police, I alerted Strickland's staff that he may be a danger to women - and this not only led them to fire McFadden, they were disturbed enough to insist he disassociate from using his stint for Strickland in his public profile.

Eric cleaned up his blog, erases all of the really nutty things, and...where did Mr. McFadden show up next? Hillary Clinton appointed him as her Catholic guru for faith-based outreach. Governor Strickland was deeply involved in Hillary's campaign. Strickland is claiming he had nothing to do with a shuffle? Women are not as stupid as we look.


And Bill Bennet thinks the Catholic Church is La Cosa Nostra!



For the Governor to allege that he is "shocked" or "repulsed" by McFadden's behavior and that the state did all it could to check his background, implies that he had no idea McFadden had the propensity to be abusive, sexually charged and threatening, which I am saying does not comport with the facts as I know them.

If this is the diligence he does employing his staff, somebody better evacuate women and children from the Ohio State House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm old fashioned and find it terribly disgusting a man could behave this way. There again in this free and easy age no one is exempt from being stalked.
I would also like to add and ask how does this mean and bitter man get to form some kind of society in our Papal Catholic Church? Good men and women in the past had to submit charters for Church permission. It seems that any withj the tag renewal or laity can be literally idolized by wacko churchmen, eager to show the progressive nature of their reign. This man should never had got to first base without an inquiry into his group named with some sort of "catholic"