Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

...that's amore?

The protest was reportedly carried out by Martin Stot, 48, of Lawrence Street, York, who said he filled the bucket with 30 cans of spaghetti and ravioli.

He told The Press newspaper in York: "I was just offended by what he said. I just got this thing in my head where I thought I would make my own little protest."

Mr Stot said he hid the bucket in a phone box while he waited for Fr Jones to emerge from the church, the paper reported.

In the controversial sermon, Father Jones said: "My advice, as a Christian priest, is to shoplift.

"I do not offer such advice because I think that stealing is a good thing, or because I think it is harmless, for it is neither. I would ask that they do not steal from small, family businesses, but from large national businesses, knowing that the costs are ultimately passed on to the rest of us in the form of higher prices."


30 cans of Chef Boyardee couldn't happen to a better fella.

I live in Massachusetts. Stranger sermons I've heard a plenty.

No comments: