Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unrest in D.C. Over HealthCare Bill

Thousands of rip roaring mad Americans escalated their agitation with lawmakers over the Marxist coup of our country.

It's disturbing to see protesters yell "sexual slurs" at Barney Frank and racist remarks to black lawmakers but I'm going to reserve judgment right now about whether the remarks were limited to black congressmen and representatives. Frank is white. I'll bet there'll be a much more accurate version of what transpired tomorrow.

I'm not buying that similar unrest was not directed at white members of congress and house given the hoopla of this administration to be forever whining and falsely accusing people of racism.

If they didn't realize just how angry people are going to be if they shove this thing down our throats but they certainly got a taste of it today.

Fasten your seatbelts.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I wonder if there will be true unrest. I suspect we will see it, and soon.