Monday, May 31, 2010
The team of Boston Catholics at Bryan Hehir Exposed are putting the finishing touches on the comprehensive treatise in response to the assault on Catholic Education and Evangelism Cardinal O'Malley and his team of donors now running the diocese are planning.
There will be more on this in the upcoming few weeks. I would urge you to go over to BHE and pony up on our talking points.
The treatise covers the following subjects:
1. Identity and Purpose of Catholic Education
2. Partnering with Parents
3. Excluding People from Catholic Schools
4. Inherent Contradiction: Catholic School Education for Kids of Gay Parents
5. Important Facts About the Hingham Situation
6. The Slippery Slope
7. The Scandal of Giving Implicit Recognition to Gay Partnerships
8. False Compassion on the Sinner
9. Contradictions in Bryan Hehir’s WBUR Interview about Catholic Schools
10. Flaws in Cardinal O’Malley’s plans going forward
By the way, I ran into Fr. Mattachio, the priest who seized the opportunity when I brought my child in for Baptism to explain to me how I was out of communion with Christ's Church.
I went to him and told him I thought it was important in light of what happened to Fr. Rafferty to remind him about what he did and how he woke up my conscience and how it started me on my path of conversion. He was lifted up, said he was so glad things worked out. I said, "I hope so, I've got a long way to go but I'm on the right path and I can't thank you enough."
I can't say enough about how much of a threat the diocese has now placed over these opportunities to talk about conversion to a sinner who is separated from the Catholic Church and Christ's Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.
Their actions are most threatening to the salvation of our children and grandchildren. We've got to get out the troops and fight it with every tool we have within our reach.
Read the updated treatise and have a wonderful Memorial Day and Feast of the Visitation.