Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sinead

I was out of touch with the details of this poor soul's spiral.

She apparently put out a plea for a man on her blog, saying she was in the prime of her sex life and didn't want to live like a nun. Surprisingly, that relationship didn't work out after a wild wedding night of looking for a drug dealer.

I was fascinated by her tats. Interesting she chose one of the most powerful spiritual tools out there, the Cross of St. Benedict and the Face of Christ across her chest. Who could really try to process it all... but I cannot imagine doing anything profane with Christ staring up at me like that!


She came out today to talk to reporters...naked with a towel wrapped around her. I suspect she found the weed?

Come on lady. Pull yourself together.

7 comments:

StevenD-Jasper said...

Poor Sinead, 45 yrs old and still hasn't grown up yet.

from her wiki page: in 1990, she was criticized after she announced that she would not perform if the United States national anthem was played before one of her concerts. Frank Sinatra threatened to "kick her ass".

haha

StevenD-Jasper said...

In other news, The Anchoress hits a new low, she hopes pro-abotion Hillary runs for President!

TTC said...

Steve,

Carholics for Hillary at Patheos?

WHAT?!!

This I have to see!

StevenD-Jasper said...

She come close to it.

.."But I’ve had more than one Republican tell me that they would have preferred Hillary Clinton to Obama, and frankly, it wouldn’t surprise me at all to learn that some of them, disgusted with their own party, or unwilling to deal with “more of the same” would go for an “Indy Hillary” at this point.

And honestly, if I am thinking of this, I’m quite sure Hillary’s people are, too!
"

what kind of Repubs is she talking too?

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

I can see why she can't hold on to a hsband: that bald pate and those tattoo's would be aturn-off for any man!

Maria said...

Carol:

An excerpt:

"If Hillary has any ambitions to be president, she ought to do it in ’12 and do it as an Independent.

Why do I say this?

I know the conventional wisdom holds that no Democrat would dare to run against Obama and risk a deep fracturing of the party. Conventional wisdom, however, is hogwash in the face of voter discontent and distrust of both parties and the D.C. establishment. If ever the time was right for a strong candidate — from the left, not the right — to strike out as an Independent with a good chance of winning, it’s this election year, and Hillary Clinton is precisely the candidate to do it".

---Elizabeth Scalia AKA The Anchoress

Oh, and she is James Martin's best friend, too. It is all about having your cake and eating it too, at Patheos.

TTC said...

Why would anyone claiming to be a platform serving Christ use the vocabulary of of 'left' and 'right' - and especially in a context that paints 'neither' as something that is pleasing to God or service in love of neighbor?

I couldn't mystically face Christ or take the Blessed Sacrament in peace. I couldn't do it and it is a mystery to me how anyone in the truth could.