Friday, March 9, 2012

Cher - Another Shining Example of How Sleeping Around Will Lower the IQ to Two Digits

Cher's Twitter.

Listen, I understand why an initiative or mission would use twitter.

But will somebody please explain to me why an individual would perceive the world needs to have access to every thought in their brain?

Unless you're in a place where you discipline all your thoughts - which takes heroic effort - I'm perplexed why anyone would do this to themselves.

I don't even understand what she's talking about.

Am I missing something?

Is there something "stone age" about expecting women to be able to scrape up $9.00 a month between her and the people she sleeping around with?

People are expected to pay for their cancer medication, heart medication, eyeglasses, canes, crutches, wheelchairs, but Catholics who object to the debasement of a woman's human sexuality to a receptacle for men and don't want to pay for it... are taking Cher back to the stone age?

I didn't even know she could still ovulate.

That's impressive.

I thought she could afford her own pills.

What kind of men are attracted to women who use f-bombs?

Nevermind.

I think I know.

4 comments:

StevenD-Jasper said...

Poor Cher, to dumb to understand the HHS mandate, she may be stoned or someting. She gets her news from the 2 Obama-bots Dane Sawyer and Briana Williams.

Left-footer said...

I never liked her singing, either.

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

Sort of living out her song "Gypsies, tramps and Thieves" isn't she?

TTC said...

Chris, she's a tough act to "like".

Steve -- That is hysterical!