At one point the cardinal even called for wide-ranging review of structures of church power.In addition to Braz de Aviz' suggestion that obedience is killing their widdle infantile feewings, the article is loaded with juicy tidbits.
“We are in a moment of needing to review and revision some things,” Braz de Aviz said. “Obedience and authority must be renewed, re-visioned.”
“Authority that commands, kills,” he continued. “Obedience that becomes a copy of what the other person says, infantilizes.”
- Cardinal Leveda was involved in the skunking.
- Internal power struggles involve playing Rope a Dope with Pope.
- He thinks he is playing the part of Saints Peter and Paul.
- Out of the mouths of babes "The Holy Spirit wins".
- Apostate nuns want meeting with Pope Francis to personally give him their talking points.
- The nuns are misunderstood. Very serious.
- Pope Francis will give them a hug, but isn't going to change his mind.
- Very big pain. Very big.
- New word for the Catholic dictionary, nuns are 'co-essential' for bishops.
- Carballo is a bad news.