Saturday, June 14, 2014

Did Vatican Redact Curse on Christendom Uttered by imam at "prayer for peace"?


Interesting reading here.

Pope Francis reportedly admits that 99% of people in the Holy See advised him of the imprudence and scandal.

Really?

He tunes out 99% of the people around him?

This reminds me of that old joke where a guy is stranded in a flood with a firm conviction that God will save him.


A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

2 comments:

JB said...


We must understand: he is a Jesuit; they are smarter than everyone combined.

An awful, awful event. It turned my stomach and, apparently, the stomach of 99% of the residents of Vatican City.

Anonymous said...

Big mistake but only HUMBLE men listen to others. Those seeking the spot light, who like to show boat and grab all the attention they can--NEVER LISTEN TO OTHERS.