Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Treasure Chest from Fr. Ripperger



Fr. Ripperger is one of my favorite catechists. There's a wealth of information in his youtube audios from his conferences that are long, about an hour or so, but I very, very strongly encourage you to listen to his talks while walking, exercising, driving, working, sitting at the beach, sitting in adoration, etc. Google his name and 'youtube' when you're looking for something to listen to.

Posted below is his talk on the nine levels of prayer and advancing in the spiritual life. (More on this later)

Here is another site with shorter reflections. (kindly note that he asks for prayer, penance or a donation for his intentions for each) I'm going to make my way through these and occasionally recommend. Here's his talk on prayer:



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love him. I will definitely add this to my list of his talks to which I want to listen. Sometimes he is a bit hard, but that is what is needed.