Monday, July 31, 2017

My Cousin Vinny is Out!


That was fast!

Scaramucci's infamous screed is a must read:

http://www.newyorker.com/…/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-…


The best part of the article was Steve Bannon having 'no comment' to Scaramucci's shockingly obscene political anecdote on Bannon's tenure.

There is some difference of opinion as to who the "paranoid schizophrenic, paranoiac" was in the West Wing. I'd also add 'vulgar lunatic' to his dramatic list of personality flaws.

I would also say that anyone who gets a message from his wife that their newborn son is in the NICU and responds with a text saying 'congrats, i'll keep our son in my prayers' and then goes right back to political photo ops for four days is a jerk

John Kelly couldn't blow his stink out of the White House fast enough.

1 comment:

Michael Dowd said...

Cocky guy gets blocked, knocked, and rocked.