Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama Casts Abortion Net Into the Deep

Reverses Mexico City Policy

I get it. If you're trying to reduce something increase subsidies to it.

He could be onto something.

1. Reduce alcoholism: Increase government subsidies for Jack Daniels to poor people who can't afford it.

2. Reduce cancer: Increase government subsidies for Marlboro - Camels if you are a minority.

3. Reduce nuclear weapons: spend 461 million on atomic bombs.

The man is as disingenuous as we had suspected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the NB poster who you referred to in a more recent post.

Click on the link at the end of the NB post, and then at the e-mail link at the top of where you get taken. I think your stories and chronicles need more exposure, as do their enablers.

TTC said...

I'm sorry...what is NB?

Which post is your link in?

Anonymous said...

NB is N*wsB*sters.

The link I'm referring to is here.

TTC said...

ok...I think I got there!