Saturday, February 28, 2009

Eric McFadden, What Did Strickland Know and When Did He Know It and other Sundries

It appears Joe the Plumber is suing.

He's not hemming and hawing now. He's suing. He hooked up with Judicial Watch for some aspect of the suit, though I assume (or hope) that's a side-thing about FOIA or the like, and that he has a regular private interest attorney handling his suit.


As I've reported before, after I initiated the request that Eric McFadden's emails and internet traffic be investigated for illicit and profane use with Governor Ted Strickland's legal counsel, the individual behind Joe the Plumber's privacy invasion was none other than Helen Jones-Kelley.

Helen Jones-Kelley has resigned as director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Gov. Ted Strickland’s office announced today, Dec. 17.

State Inspector General Tom Charles found that Jones-Kelley, of Clayton, improperly authorized state database searches for personal information on Samuel Joseph “Joe the Plumber” Wurzelbacher during the presidential campaign.

Strickland suspended Jones-Kelley for a month without pay on Nov. 20 in the wake of Charles’ report.

I'm plugging along slowly when I have time in my quest to resend the FOIA to get the Eric McFadden electronic and paper trail on all of Eric McFadden's communications and internet traffic reports that preceded Helen Jones-Kelley's "transfer" and the subsequent "faith-based" re-hiring of McFadden for in the Clinton/Strickland run for the White House.

I hope they're smart enough to give me the trail I'm looking for and defer to the wise philosophy of letting people individually fall to save their larger agenda. Discovery in a civil suit is whole other matter..requests vs. demands and such. It may well open up a can of worms they really don't want opened. Call this a hunch, but I think there's a fairly decent chance that somewhere in that trail, there is also communications with McFadden offering the services of his prostitutes to state officials.

My second round of FOIA requests should be going out this weekend.

Stay tuned!

No comments: