Saturday, October 31, 2009

What Halloween would be complete without Jon Gosselin News

On the heels of giving back (by court order) the 230,000 he stole from the bank account that feeds and houses his children, sleeping around with women, including an episode where he brought a young woman into his house to sleep with her in front of his children and calling it "babysitting" and when his wife found exploiting the police to get them to protect Jon and the whoring going on in front of the children, taking away the mother's means of supporting the children when his manwhoring got him cut from the show, contemplating a hookup with Octomom for a reality show - it's all culminated in a public drumroll for an new event this weekend.

Gosselin's latest victim came out early in the week admitting Jon is emotionally abusive and she is traumatized.Some celebrity rabbi has now stepped who used to be Michael Jackson's spiritual adviser (and we all know how he lived his life and ended up)and is saying there will be a big event on All Saints Day: Jon is going to apologize for his behavior.

On Wednesday, Glassman opened up about her relationship with the reality star dad, telling The Insider that he was frequently angry and emotionally abusive. "He'll call me and take his anger out on me," Glassman, 22, said. "He has 'mantrums.' .... I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "

Still, she insisted that she wanted to stay with the father of eight. "I don't want to leave him all alone," she said. "When I love someone I would never hurt them."

A day later, Gosselin apologized to his girlfriend, saying in a statement, "I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her."

Gosselin then announced that he planned to reconnect with his "deeper, more spiritual, more altruistic self" by studying with celebrity Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. "I have allowed myself to become somewhat severed from my own moral anchor and [to] be carried away by the challenges of fame," Gosselin, 32, said Friday.

Boteach seemed to foreshadow the couple's possible decision to spend time apart. "A husband must be faithful and he cannot be with another woman (while still married) and he cannot humiliate his wife by being photographed with other women," he said Friday. "Jon has to take responsibility for that and ask for forgiveness."


The rabbi seems like a decent man, actually, but I am a little suspicious of the publicity stunt. Perhaps he's just a sucker for a sob story. The fact that he's selling tickets to this event puts him, in my mind, in more of a circus category.

I feel sorry for the people being sucked into this creep's vacuum to try to "help" him. What he needs is a 30 day stint at an alcohol abuse treatment center and a good look in the mirror.

I'm suspect he's using props and narcissistic supply to abuse as he puts on the TADA, the show of redemption, so necessary for survival when everywhere you turn you are a jackass.

No comments: