Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Obama the Warmonger

You've got to love irony.

Personally, I support giving our troops in Afghanistan more back up. I'm simply enjoying watching Obama eat crow.

I listened to some of his speech and he appears to now believe that on September 11, 2001, nineteen hijackers drove their planes into buildings and killed thousands of Americans. Yes indeed, under the Commander in Chief's leadership in America, George Bush, our military forces scattered and destabilized the Taliban. Obama also admits that the Taliban flew the coop out of Iraq, crossed the borders and created a safe haven in Afghanistan.

It was all more serious than they all anticipated,he said. The Security of the world is at risk.

Dick Cheney was right after all.

Obama is now for the surge.

But he was against the surge before he was for it, remember? Last year, he voted against the surge and then took the position that the surge in Iraq was not a success.

Somewhere, George Bush has his feet up and is enjoying a nice glass of Maker's Mark.

I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction of the liberals.

It's funny, I took a phone call from a friend during the speech and I could hear my 17-year-old in the kitchen talking back to the television. Even with all the support I have around me, the brainwashing done by teachers in public education really had her on the fence a year ago. I continued to point out Obama's inconsistencies and I knew she was beginning to see through Obama's charade,but hearing the strength of her convictions this evening was edifying. Even the teenagers know he's full of it.

You know, you really can't fool all of the people, all of the time - even when you have complete control over media resources and academia.

No comments: