Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is Jake Plummer a Bigot?

This is a fine howdy' a do:

A day after former Broncos QB Jake Plummer said in a radio interview that he wished the man currently taking the snaps in Denver, Tim Tebow, would curb his references to Jesus Christ and his faith, Tebow responded.
Macabre.

What an intolerant jerk.

I'll tell you something, with all the filth and trash going on around us, it would scare the daylights out of me if what was getting under my skin was a young man's happiness, gratitude and expression of love for Jesus Christ.

I'll bet Plummer feels like scratching the eyeballs out of laughing children. When old ladies cross the street, he must have to restrain himself from putting the pedal to the medal.

May God abundantly bless Tim Tebow.





3 comments:

StevenD-Jasper said...

They didn't call him 'Jake the Snake' for nothing I guess. What a jerk.

When the Patriots play Denver in 2 weeks I will rooting for the Pats. but I like Tim Tebow. He's not afraid to express his faith in public. He seems very humble too. Need more men like this.

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

No 'Hail Mary' passes for you jake Plummer!