Thursday, November 1, 2012

Please pray for Ann Barnhardt

I love to read Ann.  She has amazing God-given talents.

I really knew nothing about her or her history until I read her post about the IRS levy on her personal account and expectation they will shortly seize her business accounts a few days back and did some googling.

 I think she is right about the corruption in the stock market and understand the reasons behind shutting down her firm.   As bad as things are, it is my own personal belief that there are many ethical and honest people earning an honest living in stock trading - but that is not what this post is about.

 Matthew 22:16-22

 “But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?...Render therefore unto Cæsar the things which are Cæsar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s."

 Taxes provided services to the sick and poor. Not only did Christ instruct us to pay our taxes, He also said when thieves steal your coat, give them your shirt.

There is no theological basis for it.

 I can't think of anyone in Christendom who is more worthy of the truth.  She has given much and deserves much back.   This is the time.

I would invite you, no matter how tempting, not to tell her what she wants to hear. What she is doing is not bravado.  She has been tripped up by the enemy.  It is a waste of the time, treasure and talents she has been given.

1 comment:

susan said...

I'm sorry my dear friend, but she is dead-on right. Has been the whole time. And she has been borne-out to be a prophetess.

Would that I had the guts to follow her example.

God have mercy on us. Any shred of divine protection this country enjoyed has been taken away. Prepare to reap the whirlwind.