Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pope Francis Kisses Hand of Franciscan Friar of the Immaculate, Concelebrates Mass, Says Who is He to Judge



Oh wait...he didn't do that. Gee, I wonder why.

When I read the Hillary White story, I thought to myself, if he was purposely trying to sabotage what is left of solid catechesis, he couldn't do a better job.

There's a reason why a Pope wouldn't kiss the hand of the Klu Klux Klan member. He and the people around him do their homework to avoid scandal.

Here's a good concept to remember: No catechesis, lousy catechesis, no remorse, no mercy. No redemption. You can kiss their hands all you want it is just a dog and pony show.

I have nothing further to say about the indefensible except this one is at the top of Poopalazzas of 2014.

I went over to Fr. Z's to see what he had to say about it and came across a reference that Rorate threw Fr. Z under the bus. What happened???!!!

In some good news, have y'all read the latest interview on the plane?


Very interesting!!
!

No comments: