Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ok, who gave me the flowers and didn't attach a card?

My children only leave me laundry, dirty dishes and notes asking me to babysit or what's for supper, so it wasn't them.

There was a candy corn with my name and a smiley face so that probably rules out Pope Francis trying to make up with me.

You don't suppose it was somebody who read my sarcasm in my synod posts and someone came to now my lawn and cash in?

Mike Voris for today's lame vortex?

Whoever it was thank you for your thoughtfulness!

3 comments:

StevenD-Jasper said...

disgraceful vortex video. MV throws concerned Catholics under the bus. maybe i should stop my donations to CMTV

TTC said...

It's disturbing in so many ways, one hardly knows where to begin.

StevenD-Jasper said...

funny.

http://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/a-cnn/item/1189-breaking-michael-voris-quits-cmtv-going-to-work-for-mark-shea