Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I've changed my mind. I want his phone number.

Say it to his face.


When a priest disagrees with his bishop or when bishops disagree with each other, they must air their differences -- even loudly -- but never talk behind each other's backs, Pope Francis told the group of bishops and priests. A transcript of the pope's remarks was released by the Vatican July 27. "Say it to his face," the pope recommended.

"You're a man, so if you have something against your bishop, go and tell him. There may be consequences, but pick up your cross, be a man!"

A mother and grandmother has a lot more at stake than a celibate man.

I've got a glass or two of lemonade I'd like him to swallow.

6 comments:

Netmilsmom said...

That's the first thing I thought!
Holy Father, there isn't "one" of us who are turning bitter, there is a whole GAGGLE of people who have a problem.
I've got teens growing up in the world who are confused. I've got a convert husband who is quickly drifting away.
Pope Francis, I've got a bone to pick with you.

JB said...

The man is strangely obsessed with "gossip." That seems to be his overriding concern. That and youth unemployment. Basically what Jesus talked about when he was here on Earth.

Oh wait that never happened.

I'll listen to his folk wisdom, trite criticisms of "unbridled" capitalism, and open borders in USA when the Vatican takes in 50,000 or so Honduran immigrants and a gaggle of MS-13 members.

Please.

Steve Dalton said...

"say it to his face." Yeah, just like Mikey Voris said to write a letter to him, a letter that will never be seen by the Pope in a million years. This man knows well that people are afraid to confront the hierarchy because of the viciousness of so many priest and bishops in it. So, we sheep will do our bleeting from the rooftops of the electronic and print media where you can't touch us!

JB said...

Ok now he's apologizing to evangelical protestants for the Church getting in their way. I'm sorry, as Rorate said yesterday, there is nothing left to say about this barbarian.

Православный физик said...

What Steve Dalton said.

Православный физик said...

What Steve Dalton said.