Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holding lay people accountable for what they knew and when they knew it

I have been speaking with a few reporters who are gathering information to write about the knowledge I gave about Eric McFadden to Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good and Strickland's office starting in early 2007.

It's CYA time, and I suspect the one thing we are not going to hear as their response, is: "Yes, now that you mention it, we did have a credible accusation and we ignored it".

They're going to say they didn't believe it, which is exactly what laity, the press and a great many lawyers have been lambasting the Chanceries, Bishops and priests for, isn't it?

Saying "We didn't believe it" doesn't cut it when a 17 year old girl has been exploited, used and passed off to others to use.

In hindsight, now knowing McFadden's history of obsessions with pandering obscenities, sexuality, intimidation, threats and compelling a minor into prostitution - taking photos of her in his wife's car, might this cause them to re-evaluate the complaint made to them two years ago alleging he was a predator?

I've been thinking about Strickland's office story that it is a coincidence Eric left the faith-based office a day or two after I sent links to things Eric authored, IP addresses, direct quotes of Eric's and a summary of my fears he was a predator and McFadden left because he "couldn't lead a faith-based effort".

As I've said in a previous posting - that is nonsensical because Strickland rounded him up for faith-based outreach when he was running strategy with Hillary Clinton - in the important state of Ohio (in a campaign where he was the number one pick for VP).

Let's face it. After receiving my complaint, Strickland's legal and human resource team would not call Eric into the office and say "We got a letter saying you are weird and so we are letting you go".

They did their own investigation.

Considering my allegations that McFadden was doing his tormenting, threatening, sexual harassing, etc., via the internet - if they didn't call in the IT department and check out what kind of sites he was visiting, that would be a pretty serious negligence in investigation. Big brother watches, there is a recording of where you traffic.

I've been thinking something a commenter wrote in the comboxes:


A commenter posts below that he did some internet research on the names Eric McFadden was using to post his internet reviews of prostitutes.

It's hard to believe it's possible they were unaware of his double life and addiction to prostitutes just from what one can find if you search around and see how obsessive he was about it. That they were also warned by you, though, it's pretty damning.

I searched his name SullivantGuy and was taken to a still-active prostitution-review web site called USASexGuide (I assume this is a different site than the one he set up). In the Columbus, Ohio, section, McFadden can be seen obsessively posting his disgusting reviews for years! It actually appears that he was picking up hookers on an almost daily basis, and I saw that even other people posting on that site sometimes thought he was creepy and alleged he would be stalkerish to prostitutes.
Link here, but you probably don't wanna browse that stuff -- it's disturbing. It gives you a feel for why Columbus police are referring to him as the "guru" of prostitution in Columbus. He is someone with some severe problems, so severe I doubt they went unnoticed by Strickland's people.

With all the obsessive postings, I bet there's a trail of some he posted when he was supposedly at work at Strickland's office?

That would make it pretty damning that Strickland's office had the kind of evidence they had, along with a complaint - - - to shuffle him into a prison where inmates have a credibility problem when they bring forward an allegation of abuse? Giving him the promotion to do faith-based outreach for Hillary and Strickland's POTUS and VPOTUS campaign - - is all pretty disturbing.

According to the website the commenter found- under Broad Street guy, he posted 575 reviews. That's only one out of four persona. Sullivant Guy has 486 postings. Further, this site appears to be in addition to the site HE was operating. Some of those would appear to be during work hours and during his tenure at the Governor's office. The Governor is not going to reveal what they found, but certainly diligence and a spreadsheet of the months he worked for Strickland and dates/hours of his postings may get to an answer.

Here's a few I picked out...these need to check out with a calendar tomorrow but I'm betting some of them are work days?


08-16-07, 09:46

08-11-07, 09:22

08-04-07, 15:07
08-03-07, 10:19

08-02-07, 09:02

07-28-07, 09:04

06-10-07, 14:15


Just to give you an idea of how creepy this guy was, he appeared to be making hay with the whores several times a week and some of those were several times a day. He sure was an early riser, no pun intended, as he repeatedly claims the best time to get the ones who take a bath and have clean clothes was between 5 and 8 in the morning. He sometimes describes seeking service from several of them in succession before he scooted off to work. No wonder this guy didn't have time for daily Mass or the gym.

(Ok, I'm being catty...moving right along...)

I'm going to post a few soundbytes to show just how creepy this guy was.

Sounds like some of them were ducking him. There's one post that he says he has to take one of the woman's shoes or purse so she won't ditch him? I'm trying to redact the sex talk but I hope I don't miss some of the lingo. Please let me know if I do and I'll redact it.


1. Best looking SW - Earlier this year I met _____ around Broad and Centeral - Killer body - saw her a couple other times, then she went down hill fast. Got nasty real fast. There were a couple others I met this past year that were just down right hot, but never saw them again. Possibly one timers or passing through.

2. Best Body - For me right now - this nice ________ on the hilltop. ______ is a close second

3. Best **** talent - _______ - I know she is new, well at least to me --- but damn this girl has skills.

4. Best Attitude - Giving the prize to the new girl again.

5. Worst Looking - I don't stop for em, so I don't get to know their names.

6. Worst Attitude - If they display a bad attitude - out the door they go.

Worst Attitude change to better- don't mess with attitude

Best Attitude change to worst- Don't hang with em for that change

Best Looking to bad- I agree with ________ on ______ - I simply pass her by now. - but the ______ I am refering to is a faster and worse dive. ________ on the west side took a nose dive as well. Oh yeah - I think _________ in the short north went south quick as well.

Worst ** to Best- if they are that bad - I ususally forget their name and don't give em a second chance

*

Ran around the west side for a bit early evening yesterday. Saw some regular skanks. Did not meet anybody I was interested in. ________number now goes straight to voice mail. Oh well. I did see 3 SW's on the wall near the Clark Station on Broad in the Hilltop. One was a blonde, older - total skank. The other was a pudgy platium blonde - not attractive at all, and the third was a thin brunette who actually look cute from afar (they all do) Upon closer inspection, I found out her name was ______ - but her teeth were not so great looking....

As for hours - I have found the best lately and the times I have actually met and had a good time is early morning - 5:30am to about 8am.

Stay safe

*

The storms woke me up this morning - so I went out for an early morning drive. First I met _____ - I had digits for her from a Sr Member, but they had not been working. She is early 30s. Pretty face. Great service. Have new digits for her for Sr. Members only. Met her on Sully in bottoms.

It had been awhile since I had a ***************, and _______ did do a great job, but I was still in need of some more ********. So after I dropped her off, I cruised around a bit. I met ______. I reported on her a while back. A very nice person and great attitude. Kind of cute in a very ******* sort of way. She was very clean today and had put on some weight. Said she just got out. She provided outstanding service for the second of the day. Sadly - no digits for Pam. Met her on Broad in the bottoms....

I did pull up on one on sully in the hilltop - that was kind of cute - then she opened her mouth and she had like one tooth! Sorry - Told her I thought she was someone I knew and rolled on.
*

Also ____ makes good points below about not fronting funds for the "__________". You have to think, if she comes out and actually does get in your car - what she will bring with her. Now if you really must take the chance and it is a girl you know and "trust", still cover your butt. Make her leave something of value to her in your car. Like her purse, if she has one or her shoes. If she won't do that. Forget it. Also don't sit there and wait - drive around the block and come back in 10 or so. If you really want to see this girl, the promise of more funds and holding something value will most likely make her reappear. I don't suggest this for the monger new to the scence. Know what you are doing before doing something risky. In the case of _________, holding the purse and shoes did the trick, and even though the service was crappy...
*

Two Fer

Out Saturday night - met ____ by ________ on Broad. Short hair brunette. Great skills. This girl is always clean and showered with clean clothes.

Then saw _______at Westpark and Sully. She was cleaned up today as well and tells me that she is not pregnant as she thought.


I suppose these posts could be considered faith-based outreach while working for Strickland's office:


Posted By Sullivant Guy




OH BULL****T. Carter was in for 4 years - then you are telling me that 12 years of Reagan/Bush did nothing ....then 8 years of Clinton -and now 8 years of Bush and some how just the Democrats during that time did this..

Hope you have some boots on cause you are standing in some smelly s**t.

It is called Deregulation and it go worse because of the f***ing RETARD who is President. People voted for the ***hole because they thought they could drink a beer with him. Who wants Barney the drunk as President?

Dodd and Frank have only had those committees for the past two years = you act as if the Republican led congress prior to that had nothing to do with it.

The Democrats were unable to pass legislation as Bush blocked it for the past two years and the Republicans before that had their way - one party rule never works...

*


31 Similarities Between Hitler and President Bush

We all know that Glenn is a member of the Neo Con GOP -todays version of the Hitler Youth. :)

31 Similarities Between Hitler and President Bush....

When President Bush decided to invade Iraq, his spokesmen began comparing Saddam Hussein to Adolph Hitler, the most monstrous figure in modern history. Everybody was therefore shocked when a high German bureaucrat turned the tables by comparing Bush himself with Hitler. As to be expected, she (the bureaucrat) was forced to resign because of her extreme disrespect for an American president. However, the resemblance sticks--there are too many similarities to be ignored, some of which may be listed here.

1.

Like Hitler, President Bush was not elected by a majority, but was forced to engage in political maneuvering in order to gain office.




The 2008 Presidential Election

Posted By Sullivant Guy



For Retard Glenn

:) :) :)

This is all in good fun - you are great monger my friend - but a political retard. :)

Read on...

Bush and Hitler
Compare and Contrast



Reading through the thousands of posts, in consideration of how much time, focus and the spiritual nature of this addiction, saying there was no manifestation McFadden was a sociopath is simply not believable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this gets the publicity it deserves. And if any media outlet picks it up, send it along to the Drudge Report!

ML

Anonymous said...

Whoah.

How much time and money
was he spending non this habit?


did you see this?


posted by (another poster upset because MCFADDEN was controlling and obsessively posting:


I don't mean to sound like an **hole, but I don't understand some things. Why does Sullivant Guy have to put his 2 cents in after every post. Thats why I don't post reports anymore. I get that you have lots and lots of posts and you do have some good insite on things. I just don't understand why after every single post and report you have to say something. It makes me not want to post and I'm sure others too. It feels like your king of the board and we have to have your input after every post. I was reading a few posts back were someone was just trying to help out with that whole ring worm things and what did you do? You laughed him off and said he has to much time on his hands. All you had to do was say thanks for the info and I will take that into consideration. _____________ comes on and tried to give some insite on someone and you bag on him too. I know he went a little overboard, but I'm glad he gave us the heads up. I just feel like you think your the only one that can give out advice and insite and when somone else does you have to bag on them. Please quit doing that.

another poster


Originally Posted by Niteryder

Sickening sully
I must agree with some of the others who post on here. This guy must not have a life. And please keep off beat commets to yourself. Unless you have the ability to back yourself up. I think you should come out of the closet and meet me for a drink. I'm am gald others are seeing you as a control freak. And self appointed ruler of this site.